The VFSC is committed to regulate and supervise registered individuals and entities to the full extend of the laws and regulations. Our clients are encouraged to make themselves familiarize with the required laws which will assist them on their legal obligations during compliance and supervision periods.
- Anti-Money Laundering And Counter-Terrorism Financing Act No. 13 of 2014
- Business Names Act (CAP 211) and Amendments
- Companies (Insolvency and Receivership) Act No. 3 of 2013
- Companies Act No. 25 of 2012
- Incorporated Cell Companies Act of 2009
- Stamp Duties Act (CAP 68) and Amendments
- Trade Unions Act [CAP 161]