You can pay for fees directly online via an online account.
- Step 1: Create a client account with Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
- Step 2: Deposit funds into the account.
- Step 3: The online system will then allow you to use this account to fund online filings. If you are a frequent filer this feature will be very convenient.
Otherwise, you can pay cash, cheque, or via the VFSC Bank (VUV) Account details below;
Pay by credit card or debit card (Note: SYSTEM STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
You can also pay for fees directly online if you have a debit or credit card, a Visa or MasterCard.
If you only use our services occasionally, credit or debit card payment is a practical payment option. We offer secure credit and debit card transactions using 128-bit encryption technology. Your transaction is validated in real time and confirmed immediately to you by email. A tax invoice will appear on screen that you will be able to print for your own records.
VFSC accepts the following credit and debit cards.
Note | Card Security Code required
It is mandatory to provide the Card Security Code (CSC) when paying by credit card. The CSC number is not your pin number but rather a three or four-digit card verification number printed on either the front or back of your credit card.
- On a MasterCard, Visa or Diners credit card you will typically find a three-digit CSC number on the back of the card printed in the top-right corner of the signature panel.
- On an American Express credit card, you will find a four-digit CSC number on the front of the card, above the main credit card number.
VFSC also established internet kiosks in its main office in Port Vila. You may visit the Companies House and a respective staff will assist you in establishing your user account.