This is a quick and easy process to complete.
1. On the top right hand corner of the website, click on ‘Logon’ and then select the ‘New User’ link.
2. Click on ‘I do not have an Activation Code’ and then ‘Register New User’.
3. Simply fill in your details to register as a user including your user name and password
4. Click on ‘Create’
An email confirming your registration details will be sent to you.
There are two types of user accounts that you can create:
- Individual: this is for someone who will be filing documents on their own behalf, such as directors of a company, owners of a business name, committee members of charitable associations etc.
- Organization: this is for firms that have a number of people filing documents for multiple business entities e.g. Accounting or law firms etc. Click here for more information on steps to create an organization user account.
- Note: Do not register more than one user account for Individual or Organization.