You can incorporate a charitable association committee online either on your computer or at a VFSC kiosk, or if necessary, by paper.
To incorporate a committee, the following information must be given in the prescribed form:
- the name of the committee
- the names, addresses and occupations of the committee members
- the registered office of the committee
- the objects of the association
- certified copy of the articles / rules / constitution of association, and
- a statement of assets and liabilities.
There is a fee for incorporating a charitable association committee, the details for which can be found here.